Thursday, September 6, 2007

Diet vs. Biggie

My shifting for Sibika had already finished. Before my last day was over, I asked a student in grade 4 if I can take a picture of him. He smiled and without answering my question, he just sat down in a stool outside his classroom then I took a shot. Know why I took his picture? He looks like my ex-boyfriend and every time I walk beside or in front that kid, can't help but stare at him. I wanted to cry the first time I notice their resemblance but I was able to stop myself. I thought I'm hunted again. Well I still am. haha. I didn’t want to make a commotion inside my class. Funny we call him Diet and my exbf’s name is Biggie. Haha. I wonder who looks much better. When my class that day was over, I also notice there are lots of bold and big guys with chinky eyes in my school. Then I found myself looking for those traits in every guys I see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment