Sunday, May 28, 2006

Tapos na pictorial ng Education Journal. Some said that our department, Arts and Lay-out, had the best shot. Just some. I was realy pissed of by Bobby. After the pictorial its turn for the Mobile Phones to take place. Yah, took some pictures using my camera phone. Back to the picture. I asked Bobby to have a picture with me. After the shot he said, "standout." what is he implying. I know he's cute. yah cute as in next to kapangitan. He really start to pissed me off, actualy nakapag simula na xa nung una pa kaming magkita. Arfgh!

Hmmm... buti na lang magaganda mga gising ko. know why??? It's all because of Chio. Yep, I've fallen in love with him. He is so cute as in next to beautiful. He is so understanding and kind. I don't really care if he's gonna leave me. (he needs to fly to Australla, to his Dad) I just need to be happy that I've met someone who can fill my life even for just a not so long time. Excited na ako kasi sasama nya ako sa Heritage Hotel. Kaming dalawa lang. Haha wag sana maudlot. I can't wait!!! lapit na kasi e.

0 comments:

Post a Comment