Friday, May 19, 2006

La lala lala...

My days are getting worst. Yesterday i woke up with a very red eyes. I didn't know that that is the effect of wearing an expired contact lenses. Shet, I love my contact lenses. Now I just have to throw them away. Then at school, my classmates in Logic call me genius. They say it's because our professor like my attitude, way of thinking and i have to pay back for the quizes i missed, absences and tardiness. My grades are going down because of of my stupidity. See? I'm not genius, I'm stupid! I'm so stupid not to wake up early. I'm suppose to have a failing mark already beacuse of my absences but our professor doesn't want to fail me, i know, because I think. hahaha, hope that my classmates are not mad at me.

In my Computer class, wow finally something interesting came up. Yes! I learned something I can use. I learned new tags for webpaging using html. I really like my work. Some retro freaks and girlalous, maybe, will like it. here it is!. Remember to click the "Sign up here" on the upper left hand cornder ah!!! astig yung ilang ginawa ko dun e hehe. Medyo nakakabadtrip din kasi may Ad ang yahoo... pero ok na rin yun!

Then I'm missing Chie. We're not texting very often. as in not often. not even sometimes. huhuhu... Chio is the one who's cheering me up by texting time to time. Asking simple questions or greetings. Also, naka UNLIMITXT ako!!! My friends are already mad at me because of the jokes I sent them are so korni. Well that's me! but i still don't know if chie and I will have a date. Mr. Lonely again. I understand him naman e. He's with his family now so he should enjoy. I know he prioritize them a lot. I just have to be happy for him. I should try without thinking of my misery. I'm glad I met another person named Chio (different from Chie, here you go Aikz!). but I think my feelings for Chie will now go to Chio...

Xet! my nakalimutan pa ako. Grr... nu kaya yun!? Ayun! I'm getting ahard time telling my Mom about me beaing a Gay-Man already. Well, I'm not yet really sure. but, one thing for sure, magugulat mga friends ko na hindi na ako Bi. everytime I want to approach my Mom parang ayaw ng panahon. Una, I was ready to approach her but she went to her bedroom to sleep. Tapos minsan wala naman xa sa bahay. Then, after I get my allowance, I went out of her room and think. Kung aamin na ba talaga ako. So I went back to her room, she fell asleep. I remember a quote that God squizes us to bring out the best in us. Shet, presure! I'm confident, have a very high sef-esteem but I still lack the courage to speak and decide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment