Monday, January 23, 2006

I'm falling again...

Gosh! I'm falling again... not falling apart but falling in love. haaayz! I like being in love. The sensation you get while thinking of the person you love and the beats of your heart getting weird. ^_^ haaayz... We met just yesterday but we know each other a few weeks already. We started chatting then texting then talking. He's sweet, funny and smart. I still does'nt know his real personality but I can't wait to know him better. I just wish that he feels the same way. I mean, hope that he wants to know me better. And if he wants to, I'll do my best to attract him. hehe... Who's he? lets just call him "Folen_Angel." I also hope that it's not an accident that he fall over me hehehe... All I can do is hope, for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment