Saturday, May 10, 2008

Gift ko kay Mama for Mothers Day

(click nyo yung may hyperlink para makita nyo yung picture ng gift ko)

I made a card for my mama and 3D sya. Pop-up kasi and collage yung cover. I printed photos and glued it on a cardboard then I piled them up to make a collage then I added some flowers. On those flowers, you'll see the word, "mama!"

At first, I wanted the card to be all white except my message but the card got dirty so I colored it using felt tip markers.

When you open the card, a door will open and a boy holding a gift will come out. galeng diba?
pinaghirapan ko yan. Actually mangiyak-ngiyak ako habang ginagawa yan kasi I was imagining her reaction kapag nakita na nya yung card. It's my first time give something I made for my mom. Ang huli kong naaalala na binigay sa kanya is a cake I bought from red ribbon for her birthday and a bag i bought at wow philippines for mother's day. Now, I'm going to give her a card I made specially for her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment