Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Paranoid is dangerous to you health

Ken: Bon I think we need to settle things about us
Bon: We really need to talk about us. Kelan natinpaguusapan?
Ken: I dunno, this ain't healthy anymore. What ya' think?
Bon: I don't want us to part..
Ken: We don't have to part. We just have to set limitations. I felt guilty na rin kasi...
Bon: Limitations sa?
Ken: Between us. We barely see one another... Acads might also be a factor..
Bon: Yea. I want to see you often as I can but we're gonna be busy busy.
Ken: Yup, I don't want us to part as well. I still want us to be friend. Or even best friends.
Bon: What!? So you mean..
Ken: We're gonna be friends 'til we make this a healthy one. I don't wanna close this din. It's hard to be in a commitment if we can't prove it to ourselves. We're not closing it though. Just limit it to friends. as in parang lovers yet not committed.
Bon: You mean like a fling?
Ken: No, di to fling. I just want to enrich this relationship. Feel ko we gone too fast. Then if we're sure na with the commitment then that's the time we make it to one. Alam mo parehas tayong nangangapa with one another..
Bon: ok. I'm afraid.. Sana hindi ka mawala. Sana maayos natin to..
Ken: There's nothing wrong with us naman. Ano ba?
Bon: Ewan ko, natatakot talaga ako. Or paranoid nanaman. Ken, I want this relationship to work. yoko mawala ka.
Ken: Ngerf! Pls don't close your doors for others. Malay mo there's much better than me. You deserve someone better. And we're not closing this, right? You can entertain others if you want. Just that if our calling comes tayo pa rin a. (smiley)
Bon: I want to lean my head over you shoulder and punch you.. Err.. Loyal ako Ken. hindi ba mas kelangan natin ng commitment para maging ok tayo.. I hope you're not making reasons just to entertain another person, are you?

(binasa ulit ang mga messages ni Ken)

Bon: Ok ok. I understand now. Sorry kung pinagisipan kita ng ganun. You're right, nangangapa pa tayo and we should make sure if we are ready to be committed to one another. SIgh.
Bon: Huy! Nu na nangyari? Naparanoid lang ako. hehe. Reply naman Dyan!
Bon: Ken?
Ken: Nope, I'm doing this becuase of my academics. how selfish of you to think of that. If that's the case, I'm very disappointed... I didn't expect that from you..
Bon: I'm sorry. I'm very sorry. Ngayon ko lang naintindihan lahat. I had gone too far. I wnat to make it up to you..
Ken: You got into my nerves. Let's talk some other time. Night.
Bon: Ken, I'm really sorry.. Pls?
Ken: Good night..

Then I saw myself lying on my bed, paranoid. I'm really sorry about what I said. I wasn't thinking. I really want to make it up to him. I'm gonna bake some muffins or brownies for him and bibigay ko na yung sketch na ginawa ko. I'm gonna add a stick of rose. The only problem is, pano ko kaya sya mapapapayag ngayon na ginalit ko sya?


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Then, I pose in front of my camera. Hillarious!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk... young love... *sigh*

Anonymous said...

ayos sa pikchurs ah. haha!

Bonbon'ito said...

sigh

Post a Comment