Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm a registered professional teacher. Eat that!!! Wahaha!!!

I'm not yet really sure about this but my classmates woke me up with their text messages of congratulations because I passd the board exam. I texted few to verify if my name is really included there because the text messages might just be group messages, (huhu. wawa naman ako.) Then Alexz replied and said that all of 4Ed1 passed the exam. Weepeee!!!

I am now waiting for PRC to print the result on a news paper so that I can highlight my name and cut it and put it in a beautiful frame then show it off! wahaha!!!

Sana nga pasado ako kasi I'm going to have a party for this!!! Pili na lang ako ng sched. Wahaha!!! Maingay nanaman sa bahay and I'm allowed because (singing with arms moving circular) I passed the test. beacuse I passed the te-est beacuse I passed the te-est. ahihi!!

I would like to thank my uber supportive parents that time. lolz. kasi naman aminado silang pinepressure nila ako. haha. natatawa na lang ako dun kasi pinagggrocery nila ako and everything I can ask, ibibigay nila na dumating sa point na inuuto na namin ang isa't-isa. haha.

Sa mga friends and relatives ko na nagdasal na pumasa ako. Maraming salamat talaga kahit alam nyong ayaw ko talaga maging teacher. thank you ever so much!!!

Kay God, thanks for granting our prayers!! MWAH MWAH!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment