Friday, June 1, 2007

Summer Love

7:48 I woke up. I don't know why but I look for my mobile phone. Normally I would just close my eyes again and sleep. 2:30 am, Ken said, "Bonn, we need space. I'm sorry..." I admit, I can't stop myself from texting him but I found out I can't also cry for him. I stayed for a few minutes in bed then I took a bath. I'm standing in front of the mirror then I contemplate. I want to find out the meaning of the Spanish line that he said to me but I think there's no need. I was planning to bake some muffins for him. I bought a cook book for that but its useless. I still want to give him this drawing but I think he won't see me now. Now, I just hope, we'll do well. To help what I feel, I listen to the songs of Maria Mena (fragile), and Hale. I wish I have tears flowing down on my cheeks that I can wipe. I want release this emotion. I wish I can tuck myself under my blanky and sob. So he was just a dream.

7 comments:

Bonbon'ito said...

ALAM KO NA!!!

Magsho-shopping na lang ako! Yey!

Anonymous said...

reading ur blog entry was something.. d last tym we wer talking u said u have a bf and now?? gone.. argghh... tsk tsk i dont want to say i pity bk sabihin u idegrade u so much..

let me gv u a tip:

1 dont drop lines agad agad wen ur paranoid. wen ur angry.. that just wudnt work.

2 dont make him feel that you love him so much..magpa miss ka ika nga.

3 commitment is not for lovers.. it can be for yet to be lovers or to be lovers again.

4sometimes.. a yes is better than a no..

5. NEVER COMPARE EXES. (haha. am not bitter. am just being friendly again.)

follow mo lng to. it'll be okay..

*teehee* if u want u can hit me thru my mobile or whatever..

u ask my lil brother paengsky about it,,,

paeng has a bf n pla again.. gud 4 him.. gud 4 us... i hope the next time masabi ko gud 4 u!

wag mo n approve to.. kip it as an advice page ayt! =)

*drew hahaha

Anonymous said...

@ 3...i mean not solely for lovers ahehehe

Bonbon'ito said...

Thanx for the c0mment drew. I hope your brother, paeng, wont undergo same experience like mine.

Anonymous said...

i hope he wont. i hope we wont and i hope you wont...someday.
(* with matching background music!*)

Bonbon'ito said...

haha. hindi ko gets? anung inaasahan mu?

Anonymous said...

inaasahan ko n makakakita k ng taong seseryosos sa iyo na handang harapin yung mga bagay2 para sa iyo. hikhik slow k p din. =)

Post a Comment