Thursday, April 27, 2006

I'm so sorry!

I'm hiding under a blank paper.
My conscience is hurting my ear.
stop checking stop writing stop it!
I cant understand why i have to lie
give me back my paper give it to me
i cant be honest I cant for now
I wont talk about it anymore
it wont be anymore
it wont be found
Give me back my paper please
I remember you color it red
But it's not what I said
Stupid me that I have to lie
Don't praise me hell no!
Don't look up on me
I'm not worth it

---
Haha. my professor in logic wanted me to recite and he asked me mildly. I was so confused. He misses my voice. hehe so I just stood up and told everyone in the class that I was not able to read before attending his class. He just smirked and I smiled. Then he asked another question. Luckily it is connected on our previous lesson. I think this is a brand new relationship hehe.

After the Logic class. I confronted Mr. Angeles, the archi stud. I told him "Uy, sorry kahapon a. Kala q narinig ko na pwede ng umuwi after the quiz." according to him okey lang naman daw kasi akala din nila. Yung korean kasi naming classmate umalis na agad after the quiz. After the short conversation. Ayun, may tawanan ng onti at nalaman ko na first name nya, finally. (Ang landi ko!) Then I wonder, "ano kaya itsura nito kapag umiyak o kahit malungkot lang?" Know why? He is Mr. Smile. Lagi kasi xang nakasmile kahit pa pinapagalitan xa. And he owns a car by-the-way. Sa La Salle Greenhills xa naghs at 1st yr pa lang sya. bagong relationship nanaman... iyike!

In my computer class, I learned how to protect my file by putting password on it. buwahahaha
I know it sounds silly but for a person who didn't undergo a formal training about things...
think twice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment